As this is your first time in the forum, why not tell members who you are. In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, try to be constructive so that we avoid the pitfalls and traps for all members alike.
Just take some time to read some general rules
1. It's a good idea to read some of the topics and familiarise yourself with the Forum, especially if it's all new to you.
2. Use a title, that would be relevant to your post. Don't type ALL IN CAPS and use correct spelling and grammar. If your asking for information for your vehicle, make sure to include your car details ie, year, model, fitted equipment and anything thats relevant to your question.
3. Be nice to each other! We don't mind the occasional heated debate however, profanity, abuse, racism, swearing and any personal attacks will not be tolerated! If you see or feel that you have seen an abusive post, then please alert us.
If you feel that your not getting along with someone, then don't engage with them. Remember that there are members of all ages, genders, opinions, nations, creeds, religion and political on this Forum, and all are welcome. Everyone is welcomed to have their own 'views' but, please respect that other's views may be different. So Civil discussion is expected at all times!
4. If you use an image, please be aware that certain restrictions may apply with the pixel content.
5. If you have a business that you want to post on the Forum, can you divert posts to Club Classifieds please. Any posts that are placed elsewhere, will be deleted as a result.
6.All political discussions are banned from this website and forum.
7. Nudity, implied nudity, pornographic links and avatars are prohibited. This is an all gender, all ages Forum.
8. Please try not to duplicate or cross over posts in multiple forms.
If you do have any questions or comments, please send me a private message and I will get back to you (as the forum is not manned 24/7).
Thanks for participating!